The Next Wave Foundation is a US based 501c(3) nonprofit organization that was formed in 2016 and is based in Colorado.
Our mission is to build and empower a global network of successful women leaders who are engaged in investing, mentoring, and advising early stage ventures and other organizations.
A thriving, diverse entrepreneurial ecosystem and society in which women are leaders, investors, funders, mentors, advisors, board members, and entrepreneurs.
- We’re growing and supporting the global community of women investors, leaders, and entrepreneurs (and the men who support them).
- We’re increasing diversity in investment by inspiring more women to get involved in angel investing, and we’re broadening the diversity of entrepreneurs by supporting women-founded companies.
- We believe in setting clear expectations, practicing open communication, and demonstrating honest results.
- Capacity Building
- We’re enhancing the capacity of womenin developed and developing nations by leveraging our networks, supporting education and training, and establishing a replicable, successful model.
- We build confidence among female angel investors and leaders by empowering them with knowledge, connecting them to resources, and encouraging peer-to-peer learning.
- We collaborate via an entirely virtual global connection; our programs seamlessly cross state and national borders.
Our Nondiscrimination/Anti-Harassment Policy and Complaint Procedure can be found here.